T. Taylor Salon & Hair Loss Center’s company mission is to “Serve Those That Have Served Us”. Thank you for your service to our great Nation.
If you are enrolled in VA Health Care (Veterans Administration) or TRICARE they will Cover 100% of the cost of your Cranial Prosthesis wig on an As-Needed Basis. We are approved providers for US Department of Veterans Affairs Program and TRICARE.
– We are able to accept all types of HSA and Flexible Spending Accounts to purchase a Medical Cranial Prosthesis
Here’s how it works for the Veterans Administration Program:
1. Request a consultation from your primary care doctor within the VA Hospital for a custom wig due to your hair loss condition.
2. Visit or call the prosthetics department within the VA hospital with your consult from your primary care doctor and inform them of your consultation with us and give them Certified Hair Replacement Specialist Tomeka Taylor phone number at (804) 541-4050.
3. To get started, call our Certified Hair Replacement Specialist Tomeka Taylor to set up a free in-clinic consultation and private wig fitting. If you have a referral or prior authorization, please let us know. If this is your first time submitting a claim, our billing department will check your eligibility and process your claim. Call us at (804) 541-4050 or click here to schedule your appointment.
If you need help on how to get wig covered through Veterans Administration, please ask us.
If you have previously ordered a cranial prosthesis and you know your measurements: Choose a hairstyle you want and email us a photo of your hairstyle of choice. Choose the color, hair texture i.e. straight, wavy, kinky, or curly, and hair length ranging from 12 to 24 inches. We will prepare the invoice for the prosthetics department at the VA to cover 100% of the cost and begin the ordering process.
Here is how it works for Tricare North Region:
A lifetime maximum of one wig or hairpiece is a covered benefit if hair loss is due to treatment of a malignant disease and the beneficiary has not previously received a wig or hairpiece from another government agency.
1. Your cranial prosthesis (medical wig) will require a certificate of medical necessity, signed by an MD or DO.
2. The certificate of medical necessity along with the purchase receipt must be submitted with the claim.
3. To get started call our Certified Hair Replacement Specialist Tomeka Taylor to set up a free in-clinic consultation and private wig fitting. If you have a referral or prior authorization, please let us know. If this is your first time submitting a claim, our billing department will check your eligibility and process your claim. Call us at (804) 541-4050 or click here to schedule your appointment.
Here is how is works for FSA or HSA:
Bring your FSA credit card with the Visa® or MasterCard® logo or HSA card. We will take payment and give you an invoice.
Elegant, Natural, Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Solutions for Women
Free Confidential and Private Consultation
Custom Wig Measurement and Fitting
Full Cranial Medical Prosthesis Lace Front Systems
T. Taylor Salon & Hair Loss Treatment Center provides a variety of women and men hair loss solutions and hair replacement options for women and men experiencing medically related hair loss as a result of:
–other medical disorders that lead to hair loss.
Elegant, Natural, Undetectable